Jan 8, 2011

Knock Out

Hey folkss..

Today is as usual. Stay home for the whole day I guess. But I watched "Wizards of Waverly Place" just now. Again. Hahahah. A really nice movie. And David Henrie is just soooo charming. Love him. <3 ;)



Btw, my dad is going to Singapore tomorrow. Wish he buys bunches of chocolates. :D :D Have a safe trip Dad. :)

Quotes:
“You've spent your whole life running and running, trying to catch up with something that has never been there for you. And all you've done is go farther and farther away from the precious love that's been waiting for you all the time.”
“When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.”
“No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry”
“People so seldom say I love you And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to.”
"If love you means to hurt you then i"ll let my heart bleed till i don't hurt you anymore"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D