Jan 16, 2011

Hold It Against Me

Heeeeeyyyyyy.. Another new week eh? Me? Not excited.

I don't know how many more surprises that I will get this week. Grrr. It's just half of January and I will be stressed out..

So:
  • I don't know how but I rank 8 of 60 or 18 from 905 students. Me? Shocked of course. See, this is the first surprise. May be the computer got error or something when it processed my grade.
  • Friday, fourteenth of January. Guess what? The other surprise came. I got ZERO for that shit economic. God blesses that fucking teacher. Uggghh..
  • Remember the new bracelet I bought last week? That damn bracelet has been broken. I wanna go to Sun to buy it again. The same colour of course. Curse that bracelet. -.-
  • I have became a hater lately. I hate everybody. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just can cry. Idiot me.
  • My lips is like very bad. I don't know what has happened. It has been like that for 5 days. Uggh. May be I should stop cursing.
I wish the rest of January treat me real good unless I'll be crazy soon.





FML,
alvinaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D