Jan 25, 2011

Again

Heyyyyyyy.. Have just got home from school.

I really miss facebook and blogger.. Arghhh.. The internet connection is finally great now. Last night, I tried to connect but it's like ARGHHHH.. Before I used it, my father had been sitting down and played like an hour and it seemed like the internet connection was still okay. But when I wanna online, the internet connection is like shit. I don't know. There's no any signal. It is just like 32% and it can't even open the main page of the Firefox. Damn you internet. ¬.¬

I've got so many to type here. But I have forgotten. Ughhh..

Btw, my cousin who works in Resort World, Singapore gave me a teddy bear last Saturday. It's really really cute.. Heheheh.. Some picture of it:



 Silly me. :D
Gotta go now. Bye bye :)
alvinaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D