Jan 27, 2011

Science And Faith

Hello <3

Good news for me: The teacher didn't come just now. So, we all didn't have the test.. Yippiieeee.. I haven't studied all yet. Just half. Maybe we will have the test two weeks again because next week is CHINESE NEW YEAR!! Heheheh.. Plan to buy more teddy bear with Cindy. ;)

Tomorrow I actually have my computer test. Too lazy to study. Heheheh.. Maybe I'll just ask my friend about the test. :p

I hate Science. -.- I can't do the physics just now. It is so so difficult. So I just sat down like a pity little girl, waiting for my friends answers. HAHA. Pity me. :x

So many tests, *bigsigh* After the Chinese New Year, I'll have my monthly test. *sighagain* I guess I should be more diligent unless I want a red mark!!


Gotta teach my two lil sisters about math. I am a good sister, aren't I? ;)
xx,
alvinaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D