Dec 3, 2011

Take Care

K, so since this is December already and finals are probably coming in two weeks, I'm getting busy. Busy as in I need to photocopy this and that and this and that and this and that. Need to do more Math and Physics exercises. Haven't studied anything yet. I'm as good as dead.

SO, you might be asking why I am posting in the middle of the night. You know, I'm so sleepy, but I force myself to type this post. It's because of this one thing that has been bothering my mind since god-knows-when. And that one thing is a person who is too bokangco to read someone's chat from this someone's phone without this someone's permission (read: kepo). And not to mention, this person also offered this someone to take her phone and read her chat. Ok, let's just say I'm typing this as my thoughts (and not as my curse to this person because this type of person is getting to my nervesssss).

First thing first, why on earth would you take (or in this case she snatched) this someone's phone? Do you not have your own phone? Should you snatch his phone? It's like HIS PHONE. And you have your own phone. 

Next. Why on earth would you read that someone's chat (or in this case, MY chat with him)? Do you not understand the term we use to describe something which is not meant for public? PRIVACY dude! Everybody has their own privacy. You don't have your own privacy mehhhhhh? 

Next, why would you even offer this someone to read your chat with your bf? (It's not like he is interested in your love story like you do in OUR love story.) Do you not know that he is not FA KIN DAM like you are? 


Don't you hate it? Stupid question, yes, I hate that type of person. I would never ever take somebody's phone and read his/her chat without his/her permission. I understand how it feels being interfered by busybodies. That's why I would never do that.

Okay, I'm off to sleep. Spend one hour typing this. -.-
ps. Tomorrow is my lunar birthday. Yes, thank you. :p
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D