Dec 25, 2011

Groar

Merry Christmasssss!

So the last day of exam, Jessie, that siaopo came to my house. We watched Spy Kids DVD pirated one, HAHAHA. After that we bebekpanggang-ing in my room with my sisters also. She is so galau. :( Don't be so galau kayy.

I know right so narsis one -.-


siaopo shuffling muahaha

look at her eyesss!

she's uh hugging me?

ikr -.-

another retarded -,-

try to candid but ended up like this

see that siaopo over there? Muahehueho. She is gonna kill me in my sleep!


Friday, went to sun with Cindy and Caryn. They're meeting up with their friends. So I roared around loh. Now I have no money bokek :( Cindy made me wake up at 8 but she was fetching at 1. -.-





Alright, wish you a merry merry Christmas everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D