Dec 9, 2011

It's A Blast

So, yes, happy birthday to me! Can someone explode because they get too happy? I think I might explode now. HAHAHA

So, it was lunch break and I was eating somewhat siobakpui in the class with Jessica and also Christine and exactly after the last bite, they all burst into the class, singing happy birthday song for me and carrying cupcakes with candles and stuff! Happy? I'd be lying if I say I'm not!

Andrew captured this for me.


La Maison Patisserie's cupcakes and macarons!

Made by siaopo Jessie Metaurine.

Excuse my ugly face!

I swear the cake is so yummy!

Mom and I

See lah, everyday eat, fat alrdy!


Their birthday surprise for me is holy sweet! 
This is by far the best birthday ever. Anyway, still waiting for Kyle's promise!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. happy birthdayy yah! wish you nothing but the best! Gbu ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for your treat ok?
    Happy anniversary babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @memetjelek: thankyou lahhhhhh. ur surprise rocks. The treat aa? I'll chia you siobakpui kurang siobak sama dengan nasi putih. Muahahahah. Thanks again lah. Anniversary should be once a year. This only one month only, not anniversary. It's the firstmonthsary lah! U,U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D