Dec 28, 2011

Bye :P

Hello.

26th Dec, went to mamakmamaks' gathering at Lembur Kuring with Cindy and the others. After that, fetched Albert and Angela then went to sun to watch Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows with them and Andrew and Stanley. Had dinner at Mr. Pancakes then went straight home.

Anyway, got so many books lah. Bought one on Friday and then bought one more on Monday. And also Cindy lent me two new books. So I have four with me. :p Plus one magazine. I don't usually buy magazine. Usually I borrow Cindy's. But that magazine has bonus journal one. Cannot resist myself from getting one. :p

seee, all Indonesian novels. -.- 


Should keep the ticket! Forever 11! *kiss*



27th Dec, spent my whole day laying like a boss. -.-


28th Dec, went to Cindy's with Ngel and Bret. Made muffins. :D:D I literally didn't do anything besides keep eating the chocolate chips for the muffins. Cannot stop eating, don't know why. -.-

 


Purposely make the picture smaller. Or they're gonna eat me up alive.

Alright, this is the list of the things I should take:
- boooks (I got 4 alrdy, remember?)
- phone and headset (let's wish there's such things like wifi there)
- body lotion (I am tan nuff alrdy)
- should I take teddy bear? Cannot sleep leh later.
- what more? No more, I guess?

Going to miss everybody. See you next week. :]

Okay, off to sleeeeeeeep!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D