Dec 16, 2011

Shepherd

Holla!

Exams have started since Wednesday and it's not going really well, if I might say. Well, it's obviously my fault because I listened to Satan's Whisperer and also I've always been so careless soooooo yep, silly mistakes here and there. But who cares, at least I try. :p

Weekend tomorrow and tuition scheduled on Saturday and even Sunday. I've got tons of papers to do. Not to be mentioned, I have a completely fucked up sleeping schedule. Don't worry, four exams left and after that I'm gonna be freeeeee. Should catch up with my movies and TV series which are piling up in my drawer. And also I'm gonna buy myself books to read while I'm in Penang. Don't wanna get bored there.

Also gonna help Cindy with her scrapbook. :p

Camwhore a lot lately -.-.-

ps. Christmas is in a week, Who's excitedddd? I am! Though I'm not celebrating in anywhere. It's just I like the Christmas spirit. :p

I know it's late but,
wish me luck, I really need that.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D