Dec 31, 2011

2012

Happy New Year!

Scheduled post. Typed before flying to Penang.

So, this year has been good, I guess? I don't really know. But I think this year is not just a random year. I learned a lot of stuff. I found new friends, Cindy said because I'm too friendly -.-





see the tail :p

This year I learn about so many things. I'm not gonna tell you what I have learned this whole year because I know nobody would even read it. So, let's just skip to the part where I thank the people who have been there for me and I want them to know that they are important for me. I may look like I don't care. But actually, everybody cares. It's just sometimes they don't wanna show it.

First of all, thanks to Cindy, whom I have known since I was born, I guess? :p She is the not just like any other girl. She can be cranky sometimes, and also moody. And when she's not in her mood, I'm her victim. :( lol, no, jk, she is sweet and also smart and also pretty and also everything lah. You know, we were like sisters. Love her to the bones. ps. She is also so unyu maximal.

And then there's this siaopo Jessie. We have known each other for two and half years. We got close because I don't know what, we just belong together. You know, they say we tend to make friends with the one with the same sense of humor. It's true. :p We talk about others and then we laugh. I know, we are so mean. Muahaha.

Not to forget, Andrew. He is the one I want to be with right now. With so much going on between us, he still manages to call me and text me to say that he misses me. I know, he's too sweet. :p

Okay, continue this list later after I got home. The car comes alrdy. bzzzzz

So, say hi to 2012. Please be awesome and all. And goodbye to 2011 which have been a bless.
xx

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D