Nov 27, 2011

Hit The Bed

My God!
Have just finished my C++ assignment! Just so you know, C++ sucks to the core. And just so we're clear, I did the assignment all by myself. But of course, with some help from the teacher's teaching material, which he copied for me. Still, I'm so proud of myself! I would usually simply ask others to do it for me if the assignments are difficult. But now, rather than asking others to do it for me, I do it by myself. Which is cool. And also independent. Jsyk, my birthday is in 2 bloody weeks. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I know nobody cares but I feel old. K, should stop complaining!

For the world's coolest teacher, Happy Teacher's Day to u, Sir YC!



OK, if I don't sleep now. I'm gonna be effing late tomorrow.
Night!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D