Apr 14, 2012

Survive

Parents, problems, friends, fakes, boys, love, crush, dating, responsibility, drama, heartache, failures, stress, happiness; it's life.


It's an effort to make me forget about everything for a while.

Well, let's get on with our picture list, shall we?

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Sometimes I hate myself.
Lol. I actually don't know what I hate so ...


Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Sometimes I love myself.

lol no I love owls. <3

Day 13 - A picture of a memorable night


I met someone the day before this picture was taken. I never thought I could really meet him in person. But I did. And I didn't know that until a few days ago. How stupid!


29th Oct 2011. It was indeed a memorable night.

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


I know you guys are bored. Everyday her face, everyday her face, but how leh?
 What would I do without her? ;;)

And also this three siaopo-s. Look at their retarded face aiyuh so pretty. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D