Apr 10, 2012

Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most weird things with


HAHAHAHA Guess who's gonna be in the picture again? Yes, you guess that right. See the one who's stirring the pancake's dough? Yes, that's her.





I went to this pizza thingy with her. It's not weird actually.  





I love them, I really do.
Just in case you wonder, from left to right: Angela-Cindy-Albert

And to someone, I know you're reading this, turns out that you're just using me. You need to know that, I am not going to help you anymore if you don't stop acting like some bitchy wasted guy. I thought you were different, that's why I agreed to help you in the first place. Now you acting like this, doesn't prove anyone anything. So, let me just give you an advice, stop acting like that, or you'll start losing people your friend (if you DO have any) and realize that it's too late to make it up to them. 

I'm just being honest. No hard feeling.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D