Apr 12, 2012

Annoyed

Don't read this stuff, or you'll die of boredom.


UMMMM. Let me be blunt here.

First of all, you should know that I don't like to be owned. Means that, you, whoever you are, can not tell me what I should or not do. AND you also don't have the right to tell me not to do things you don't like, unless I asked your opinion. Like what people said, Sagittarius wants freedom. I cannot just let people tell me what I should or shouldn't do and let them blame everything on me. Can't you just let me do what I wanna do? I want to be free. I am a teenager. I want to explore the world outside the one I'm having right now. Can't I?

Okay. The next thing is that, look, I'm just trying to help my friends. So I am being very kind to everyone, is that wrong? So according to you, I am too kind helping those my so-called friends and I forgot about you? Ohmygod, come one, are you serious bro? I am trying to help. I literally do what I could do. I am really trying to help. I even help the ones I don't like, duh. Is that a sin, helping people? And even if that's a sin, I would still do it. Maybe it's in my blood, I'm a busybody. And maybe sometimes I'm nosy, always want to know others problems. But I care. I want to help them, if there's anything I could do to help, I would do it. And I admit that I am sometimes too sensitive, or maybe too not sensitive. I care about them, the people who's always been there for me when my bad and happy times. You know, I remember all the small details. All the small sweet things they said to me, I never forgot about it. All I ever want to do is to help them back.

All I was saying is that you cannot tell me who I can help or who I cannot help. I am annoyed, end of story.



Okay, I know that doesn't make any sense.

I felt like I've been used by someone to get what he wanted. Well, I was angry. In fact, I am still angry. I spilled everything out here because I knew he would read it. And I hope he understands and changes his attitude. I am helping him. But if he doesn't, what can I do? It's his choice. And I don't blame him, really. As long as he's happy, I'm happy. He's been such a good friend to me. I don't want to ruin everything just because of one tiny problem.

I have been all grumpy since afternoon but then I went to corpus and I can't help but to be happy cause I realized that there will always be some people who will just cheer me up when I'm not in my best mood. I love them. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D