Apr 16, 2012

Before I Die?

I'm doing 15 and 16 today. Btw, I'm going to school in less than an hour to have a not-so-important-ninety-minutes-of-my-life spent by sitting down doing some kind of physics exercises. So I have to make this quick.



Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die


A lot. There are a lot. 














the list could go on and on and on. But since I'm in a hurry, the list stops here.

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Guess who this lause is. HEHEHE.
Yep, you're right. He's Lause Juna. Not Juna the chef. But Juna the teacher. B)

He literally teaches me a lot of things. Wait, no, he doesn't teach teach. I learn from him. A lot of things. He inspires me. I'm not talking about math or physics or chem. But I'm talking about life thingy. I learn the things he doesn't even say. He taught me how to see things differently. I am sad coz next year he won't be teaching me anymore. I can still meet him and talk to him but it won't be the same. So, I'd like to thank him for all of the things he has taught us. :) 

I'm out.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D