Apr 6, 2012

Survive

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of someone you’d love to trade places with for a day


Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. I was too busy watching Vampire Diaries online that I forgot to post anything. Jsyk, I love VD.
Favorite memory? Yea, this is one of the picture I could get on my laptop coz I'm too lazy to even open the album. I miss myself as a kid. I definitely do now.



and birthday, I love birthdays.


I'd love to be her, and by her I mean Katniss Everdeen, not Jennifer Lawrence. She's all brave and stunning.



Or maybe her.






Anyway,

happy birthday girl! 

xx,
good night mate.
ps. I watch VD too much. Now, I even sound like Klaus. Duh. AND I found the new original. I love Kol. What can I say, his face simply wow-ed me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D