May 26, 2012

S-U-C-K-Y

Heyo.

I so want something right now. A farewell party, graduation party, whatever party, shitty party. Pffffttttt. The thing isssssss my class is so sucky. It is even worse than the suckiest class in the world, which makes it the suckiest class in the world. Sorry but it is the fact. Well, maybe not THAT bad. But stillll. And forgive me for the extreme font size changes. The point is thaaaaaat I want a farewell party - even though, it's not really a good-bye-my-dear-classmate-I-am-gonna-miss-you-so-much party cause we're still going to be in the same class for about one or two months. But whateverrrrr. I want want want want. I so hate the fact that I'm so busy doing nothing. Uggggghhhhh.

FINE.




xxxxxxxxx
I wanna hug someone, anyone right now.
Throw a grenade at me. Nobody's going to catch anyway.
ps. Sorry for the the amount of the word 'suck(y)' as noun/adj/v :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D