May 9, 2012

Alright

Please forgive the part where I forgot that I have an abandoned blog.

Even though I'm having the longest holiday of my life (probably), I still feel terribly bored. Alright, I'm gonna find something to show you guys.



Siao sister.

lol, this two siaopo. 



Watched The Avengers last Sunday. It was great. You know, at some point, I kept laughing at Thor's hammer. It's just sooo funny looking at him trying to get his hammer and suddenly his hammer just came flying to him. =)) If you haven't watched it, then you should. 

Just fyi, I'm trying to be a better person. lol. Yep, it's what I call it, a better person. I will try to get rid of my hatred. You have no idea how much hatred I kept, pretty much for me myself. I'm a self-hatred bitch. But in this case, I am trying to get rid the hatred I have towards others. No, I will not mention names here. I am not really the silent-haters type of person. I mean even the person himself knows I dislike him. Since we have been in the same class since last year and I'm still going to see him every Tuesday till next month, so yes, I'm gonna try to be nice to him. Starting on this Tuesday, I'm gonna fix that. I will try to be nice to him if possible.


It almost feels like nothing has changed since last year.
Till then,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D