May 20, 2012

Pretty Little Liars

Pretending not to love you is the hardest thing I've ever done.

- Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Ep. 25)

I've been watching Pretty Little Liars for two weeks and finally I've finished two season of it. And let me tell you something, it's addicting. It's really really gooood. I recommend this for you who love thriller. I can't wait for the season 3 cause it's gonna be amazingggggggggg. 

Soooooo, let's start from boys, shall we?

Toby Cavanaugh aka Keegan Allen. He kind of scared me in the first few episodes but I mean, look at him, I can smile just by simply looking at his pictures. 
Just so you know, he's my new love. I have a thing for those deep eyes. If you know what I mean. ;)

1+ for him: 


And here comes Ezra Fitz aka Ian Harding. Man, I can't believe he's a teacher in PLL. If every teacher in this world looks like him, school wouldn't be that boring. 

Moving on to the girls. I love love love love Spencer Hastings. I like her face. I like her hair. I want her body!!!!!! If I ever had a chance to be reborn, I would love to be her. She has the beauty, the brain, the guts. She is naturally gorgeous with her neat and preppy style. 




And now, drumrolls please, the cutest couple : 

Yes, you're right! Toby and Spencer. I definitely love the idea of them being together. Stole their instagram photos. :P

Aren't they cute together?!?!?!


Watch now!!!!!!!!!
I really can't wait for the season 3.
Exciteeeeeedddddd.
xx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES TOO!!!!! I love Wren and the 4 girls but not Aria. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolll. I love Spencer the most lah. Cakep bgt dia. Plus he's with Toby! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D