May 28, 2012

I Should Have

Ugghh. You know what, don't even talk to me about the shitty farewell party anymore. I'm not interested anymore.

You know, I've never said this out loud before - except when I'm alone or with my mom and sisters - but I envy them. Them as in the other classes. I mean we have 16 classes of junior 3 over here in Sutomo. Don't be surprised. I envy the ones that have parties or sleepovers or even hangouts or whatever. It's not like I do did those things with my classmates. It hurts so much that just by looking at their pictures, made me wanna kill somebody. And yes, I should stop torturing myself by looking at their pictures. Okay, maybe not that creepy but whatever. We can always exaggerate, right? :P

Anyway, I planned on working at Cindy's mom's stall. Well, like I said, I planned. We planned, actually. Cynthia and I. Hehehehehe Our plans didn't work out. Instead of working, we strolled around the place and shopped. I found rings on sale and I cannot help but to check them outttt. Grrrr. Instead of earning money, I spent even much more money. Oh well. But it was an okay day. Daripada tiduran terus di rumah......






It's the four of the dresses that I like from the Met Gala. I know, I know. I'm so not up to date but whatever, I feel like sharing. Hehehehe.
ps. I should have transferred to another class from the beginning. It's not like I'm important to them anyway.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D