Nov 7, 2011

Blame It On Me

Helllooo!!!

I think I owe this blog tons of stories. HEHEHEH! Blame the lame internet connection. And also the lame me because I'm really really lazy to post anything.

Hmmm. Let's see. I've downloaded Justin Bieber's album. Hehehehehe. Just like everybody, I really can't wait for December. December has always been good to me. *winkwink*

Okay, remember I told you about the Halloween party, the one my classmates arranged? Okay, so I finally came there, with Andrew and Stanley. Omg I'm so bored there. The party was great. But I just felt um left out? Yep, something like that. So I just stood there and chitchatted with the two of them. Super lame. And I skipped my dinner that night. But had my super late supper (supper is supposed to be late, right? :p) at Cindy's house. I slept at her house after the party. Had a heart-to-heart talk with her (if you're reading this, you know what I mean. :p).

Thirty-first of October, hmmm Tifany's birthday. Third of November, met Miss Valent!! I miss her so much. Forced her to come to Corpus on Thursday. Kekekekke *evillaugh* Fourth of November, went to Cindy's Chinese birthday celebration. I'll post the photo (there's only one) tomorrow or whenever I have time lah. :p

Excuse my fugly face. :p


Okay, goodnight!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D