Nov 18, 2011

200th

Hi deadblog.

This blog is .. very dead. Hmm. How have you guys been doing? Me? Hmm. Half great, half sick.

Anyway, having a terrible stomach cramp right now. Don't know why I decide to post either. My head is like exploding. My whole body is aching. My legs are numb. Hot and cold. Feeling like fainting in another minute.

It's been a week. *sigh* 


See lah this Arvin -.-




I've always felt insecure, about my look, my life, my attitude, everything. That feeling when you see a pretty girl and how you wish you look like that. That feeling when you look at your report and feel like your hard work is useless. That feeling when you look at the person who has everything you want. That feeling when you look at someone and realize how kind they are to you although you've been awful to them. It used to be worse. I still feel that feeling, insecure and jealous of what others have. But now I realize that it's no use to be jealous of others. You have what you need, you just aren't aware of it.

Hmm. Enough bubbling. 

I'm glad to know that I'll always have somebody to take care of me. :)
I'm sorry. I know it's my fault.

xx

ps. it's the two hundredth post! :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D