Nov 26, 2011

Madness Attack

Need to finish this computer's assignments. The deadline is Monday, and I've just started doing the basic things. Duh, curse myself for not doing these earlier. And also curse the teacher! (lol no just kidding, happy teacher's day to all teachers in the world!) 

No inspiration! My brain is er flooded!



I should stop complaining about everything! Be happy!
I know I should stop complaining. But I can't. I just can't. I complain. I say bad words. I curse people. Every bloody second of my life. Like it's in my blood. But I learn. I learn how to control myself, my emotion. And I'm still learning. So I'm sorry, if I've ever hurt your feeling. If I've ever got mad at you without any reason. If I've ever ignored you just because some stupid things. I'm a human, a person. I'm not perfect.



Heart beats fast, colors and promises
How do be brave
How can i love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

Time stands still, beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What’s standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D