Oct 5, 2011

Hellllllll O Win


Since this is October, soo guess what, my class ( just in case you don't know, I happen to love this class already, despite that the part that they actually fight because of A GIRL ) is having a Halloween party for public. Well, you should pay. So I guess it's not for public? Or it IS for public. I don't know. -.-

This is the broadcast message I've been receiving for the whole day:

Come join us! We're having a halloween party "HAUNTED HALLOWEEN" :
Venue    : Swiss-bel Hotel, level 2 , Medan
Date      : 29th October 2011
Time      : 6.30 pm - end
Price      : Rp. 150.000 / ticket
(Dinner, snacks, haunted house, masks etc are all included)

Sooo, if you want to join this halloween party, you can either comment on this post or add me on facebook and message me or follow me on twitter or ask me on formspring or whatever you prefer.

Another contact person on twitter :




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D