Oct 18, 2011

Mistletoe

Hi.

You are probably wondering why I am blogging right now. Hehehehehhehehehe. I've made it through the war. Lol no, kidding. My exam has started. I had Maths on Monday. Maths sucksss. Well, not so bad. I had Biology just now. And the best thing is that ............ I think this time's Biology exam is the easiest I've ever had. I was like "this is good, shit, I was supposed to get full score!!!!" Well, I made some foolish mistakes, which lead me to crash the wall. HAHA. Well, not really.

Am craving for this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like I'll need coffee tonight.


Okay, tomorrow's English. And I haven't even opened the books yet.
Gotta flyyyyy.
xoxo,
Gossip Girl Little A

ps. Can anyone pleasee give me the link to download that Justin Bieber's new song? Mistletoe? Thanks. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D