Sep 28, 2011

Dancing In The Dark

Hello.


Explanation of THIS post : 


I don't really get upset because I got twenty for my biology. I mean, like seriously, I am in my third year of junior high school, why am I supposed to be upset just because of THAT thing? I had even ever got zero. So, that's not big a deal. The thing is that everybody can't stop giving me THAT kind of stare which makes me think that I am actually an alien which has just landed on Earth. And you know what, that's not helping. That actually makes it worse. And please mind your own business and stop asking why that shitty teacher gave me twenty.


I might be a drama queen sometimes. Because I can hardly keep things to myself. But I keep things which um I think important for myself. Things like school stuff aren't really important right? So I kept blabbering about that thing and about the fucking teacher to everyone. Well, not literally everyone. But in five years, nobody will actually ask you about your biology mark, will they? -.-


Another thing that pissed me off was .... that driver who usually picks me up to and from school, said to my mom that I was scolding him. I was like why on earth would I scold you man? I've had enough trouble that day. Should I actually waste the rest of my energy scolding you? I was just simply told you to fetch me earlier the next day so I won't be late for my tuition. I wasn't scolding you. I was just simply telling you, well, in a sarcastic tone. Who will still be nice if he picked you up an hour after your school ended? I am a little, well not just a little, annoyed. Remember, I get annoyed easily. So I sort of using sarcastic tone. Still, that's not my fault. :p


Er so that's that. Anyway, got PE test tomorrow. I haven't even read the first page yet. So, I'd better be off.


ps: my earphone is broken. Does anyone want to volunteer to buy me a new one? hehe
pps: I love how my close friends call me VINA. hehehe
Knowing that someone loves me no matter what, that just makes my day.

Loving today *grin*,
Vina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D