Mar 31, 2012

Saturday Thoughts

Have you ever felt like you're not important, like even how hard you try, you will never ever be important? Yea whatever. Everybody has their own secrets. And so do I.




I've lost myself. And no matter how hard I try, I'm never gonna get back that part of me.






That awkward moment when you see Bibble and realize how cute HE is and you're like


and then you're gonna dance to the song like


and then you realize you're addicted to Barbie and try to find out more about it


and you think you need to post this to your blog so that the whole world knows.


Yep, fella, believe it or not, Alpina cici is actually addicted to Barbie. You who wish to buy me the DVDs may contact me on this blog. KTHXBYE.

At some point, I miss my old life. I still want to play with my plastic cooking kit. I still want to go to ajep's house to have tuition together, worrying that his dogs might be chasing me. I still want to hug my Minnie (I still do till now) and have the thought that I can take Minnie to ajep's house to wed my Minnie and his Mickey. I still want to be that little kid. 


I showed this to A. And he said, "One day, we will. I promise."
I'm glad I found you. 

xx,
loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D