Mar 20, 2012

iCurly

Mine

Arvin's

Ekasari's

\
Enrico's

Florence's

Wilbert's


Seeeee, I am such a good friend. I kindly did their projects. All the animation above are made using Adobe Illustartor 10. (I know, so old.) I made Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward from Friday to Monday. First attempt: not bad. I made the big Spongebob, Hello Kitty and Sandy on Monday. Three in a row. Damn quick. The next day, I made Eka's Tweety. And I made Wilbert's Pikachu just now. I feel like a pro now. Lol, okay.

Talking about school, I really don't feel like going to school, because it's useless. We only actually study on six subject, which are math, english, bahasa, biology, physics and chem. It's only like 23 classes in a week. I'd rather stay home watching VD all over again. I miss VD. :'( The season 3 is not out yet. 

Anyway, gotta show you my only-temporary-curly hair.
PS. Please notice only my hair and ignore my scumbag face and the ugly background. Kthx.









My cheeks look chubby, yes?


What do you think? Which one is prettier? Tell me what you think. I myself prefer the curly hair. ;)

xx,
bored to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D