Mar 25, 2012

Cheetos is my life

I'M BROKE. Why do I keep telling this to everybody?

But I think I still can survive this week. Let's hope.
You know what, I'm currently doing scumbag Davis' final on Adobe. He asked me to do it for him. And gave it to the teacher tomorrow cause he's not even coming to thank me tomorrow. Anyway, I don't accept cash. I only receive Cheetos.



Anyway, about The Hunger Games, I know, I will go on and on and on about how awesome it is. It's like awesome. Awesome. Yes, awesome. Especially MY Josh and MY Liam. My godddddd. Josh really has his thing, you know, that makes me love him more and more each day. He's my very first crush. But, I'm asking myself the same thing as well, he was so cute when he's fifteen but why oh why did he turn uglier and uglier but still so hot in my eyes? Shit. And Liam, godddd, he is such a fine man. I mean look at him:



and look at Josh:



GOOODD, aren't they just dashing? Now judge all you want, but I love them till the end of my life. 

I really love Gale. And if you've watched it already, I love the part when Gale looked like he's jealous cause Katniss kissed Peeta in the caveeee. 

Anyway,


I'll start from the right. Gale-Katniss-Peeta-Rue-Cato. The rest are just not improtant lol.
Gale, as always, is charming. Katniss is so prettyyyy. Loveeee her hair! Josh looks so small there. :( Rue is cute. Cato looks like he's autis or sth but he is indeed good-looking.



Bought the first book already. My target: save more money coz I'm broke (see, I'm complaining again) to buy the second and the third. WANT THOSE SO BADLY!

That's it.
xx.

ps. there has been issues about demonstration tomorrow. A is in Penang and he asked literally begged me not to go to school tomorrow. He is such a sweetheart. Gosh. What do you think? Should I go or should I not go tomorrow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D