Mar 24, 2012

Hungry

TRUST ME YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH THE HUNGER GAMES.

Okay, you know what? Whatever. I'm just going to say that it's awesome. And you need to watch it because YES, IT'S AWESOME LIKE THAT. PLUS Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth are actually there. Wanna know what makes me interested on the first place? Yes, them. I was like "R u serious bro? They are there? I'M SO GONNA BUY THE BOOK AND WATCH THE MOVIE." And guess who is broke already before the end of the month? Yes, me, the one who's typing this.

Summary of the story : CLICK Not exactly the summary but whatever. 

Anywayyyy, the last few days have been awesome. Thursday: skipped corpus cause I'm too lazy to get my ass there and dad said there was a demonstration due to whatever thing it is. Friday: forced dad to take me to Cindy's home. Guesssss what the hell did I do there? We played runningggg ........... man. Yes, you read that right, we played running man. I basically only run. Or if I may, change the word 'run' to 'jog'. I didn't really run. :P Right now, my legs are still aching cause I haven't been running for 2 years already. Seriously.

It feels like today's Monday. :P Cause we had our holiday on Friday (and it feels like Sunday too). today: usual's routine. Then headed to Thamrin to buy the tickets. Thank God we're not sitting on the first row again! Then went straight home, took my shower and they fetched me. Arrived then watcheddddddd. Till 8 then ate at foodcourt. Omg, it feels like I just had half kg of food in my stomach. Then home and typing this.

Geez, why do I tell you all of that?


I really have forgotten what I'm about to say, so goodnight.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D