Feb 7, 2012

Numb.


Has anyone told you “forever and ever” then left?
- Yes.


Your relationship status?
- Not single.


Where did you meet your crush(es)?
- School?


Have you ever lost a close friend?
- Yes.


Do you smoke weed regularly?
- Never.


Think back to the beginning of 2011. Are you the same person?
- No. Back then, I . . . wasn't like this.


Would you parents be mad if you were in a relationship?
- Yes, obviously.


When was the last time you really laughed?
- I don't even remember.


Something is wrong. First girl you turn to?
- Normally, I'd go to Cindy. But now I think I need to fix myself.


First guy you’d turn to?
- For now, I think James. He's kind of wise, I think. But he's so annoying.


Is there anyone who doesn’t like you because of something you did?
- A lot. Because I'm not like they expected me to. I'm no angel. I can't do anything right.


Angry at anyone?
- More like disappointed, to myself.


When was the last time you cried really hard?
- I don't remember crying. Uh I think in one week time, I will.


Is there anyone you would do anything for?
- I think so. 


Who was the last person you talked to for more than 10 minutes on the phone?
- A. Last year. 


What is your favorite song?
- Right now: Ass Back Home - Gym Class Heroes Feat. Neon Hitch


Do you like Red Bull?
- No.


How many people can you tell just about everything to?
- Only one. 


Have you ever wished on a shooting star?
- Just twice, I think.


Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you?
- Yes.


Describe yourself in one word.
- Selfish. Mean. Dumb. Stupid.


Can you honestly say you’ve had a sleepover with the opposite gender?
- Never.


Do you rebound?
- No.


Ever cheated on someone?
- Never have never will.


What would you do if you found out the person you like was in a relationship?
- Dissapointed but then I would think I should move on.


Do you act differently around the person you like?
- Yes, sometimes.


Is it hard to make you laugh?
- No.


Who was the last person to make you mad?
- Myself.


Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms?
- Yes.


Would you like to put a night on repeat and live it forever?
- Yes.


Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
- Yes.


Is your best friend a slut?
- No -.-


Is hard drugs a turn off?
- Yes.


Are you happy with life right now?
- Not.


Have you ever been the “other person” in a relationship?
- Never have and never will.


Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Yes.


Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
- Yes.


Is there anybody you’re really disappointed in?
- Yes, myself.


Where is your best friend?
- Her home, sleeping like a pig. :p


Something you’re happy about?
- Nothin


How is your heart lately?
- Numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D