Feb 16, 2012

Hi. If you don't feel like reading, just skip the post. I'm on my talkative mood.

Okay, let's just not talk about how mad I was this evening. I will not mention names here, you know, just in case they open this blog. K, so this morning, woke up at 5 to study but sadly, blackout, so I just continued sleeping till mom woke me up. Then go to school, have a little gathering before exams, my apology to Roy and Jessie for not being able to teach them. I promised them the previous day but due to the blackoutttt, and I haven't actually studied yet, so yea, sorrrryyyy :3

Eco was fine though I regret being so careless that I got one mistake. Damn it. I actually really had the chance to get 100. :( English is super not fine. Pretty difficult, I got 3 mistakes. So, I actually am not sad or what. Instead, I feel proud of myself coz I did it all by myself. No cheating, no asking others' answers. Yeayyy. Spend some time alone with him, that just feels good. Then I went home, being an unproductive blogger since I didn't know what to type. Went to corpus at 3.30. And there you go, the judgmental people these days.

I don't know what people talk about behind my back. But now and then, I understand, people in this world spread hatred, not love, even me. I hate this, I hate that, I hate her, I hate him. What I actually mean by hate is that if that person isn't nice to me, I'll consider I hate him/her. Simple. ;) I don't really hate people though. Just because I said that I hate him or her doesn't mean that I really do hate them. I like them but it's just I don't know them well enough to actually like them. Just like what James said, it sounds good. :P

As you know (or you might not know), I am now in a relationship w/ someone. He is the someone I've been with the past three months. I know, it's not a long time, we're still trying to figure things out. (: I have only actually known him for a few months and we got closer since the Halloween party. I am happy. Or at least I think I am. He made the past three months memorable. We actually planned to hide this from everybody. Well, now that everybody knows, they are happy for us. Or were happy for us. I don't understand what suddenly changes their mind. All I know is that they said it was too fast and stuff. You know what, I was so mad at first, but then, I remembered what Miss Errie told me when I told her about me being in a relationship. She said,"It's good. Yea, good. You should enjoy it.". And it's true. We're only young once. It doesn't matter. You'll laugh at all of these when you're older, trust me. You will reminisce everything and smile so beautifully when you remember your high school, your teenage years.

I told Jessie about it and she said the same thing: If you're happy, so what? Don't care about what others are saying. :)

My point is that I will prove them wrong. :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D