Feb 8, 2012

Counting The Stars

I can't even believe I'm blogging right now.

Soo, exam's on next Monday. I haven't even prepared anything. My godddddddddd. Alsoo, need to finish my calendar-paper-in-wire handmade little tiny basket which is really frustrating. Imagine this, you cut your calendar to long pieces then you rolled them into super tiny things that look like medicine then you should put the small thingy to the wire then you bend it till it looks like this :


See that! That's only one part of the basket. There's still like 3 more parts and I haven't even finished the little rolled thingy. And the deadline is Friday, so I need to finish rolling the calendar thingy then asked dad to bend the wire thingy for me. Regret taking craft class. :(

Anyway, I'm so very desperate about my chem. I got zero. :( The teacher didn't let me have the remedial. Fck her.

I'm counting on you, so don't let me down.

I'm so sleepy. I can't even think anymore.
gnight loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D