Feb 9, 2012

Fourteenth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHYYYY.


 

  1. My chem is not fucking ZERO anymore. Thanks to the biutipul ibu. ;;) I feel so bad for cursing her on the previous post. Ahahahhaa. She gave me a question and asked me to do it directly in front. Yuhuuu. Cannot name NO3 lol. It's Nitrat. But whatever. I got it right coz I asked Tif. Ayuuuhhhh Thanks to Tif <33
  2. I finally can play Your Call by Secondhand Serenade with guitar properlyyy. Finalllyyyy. 
  3. Jessie found a studio where we can practice. And also, we can rent the violin there too. Yipppiiiieee. Not doomed anymore. Finally get to practice properly.
  4. Miss Valent is coming home reaaaaal fast. Next weeek! So exciteddd! Want to meet her so badddd. Plus her birthday's on 14. <33
  5. Dad finally agreed to help me with the baskettt. And guess what, he has even finished it before even I got home from corpus. Dad is def the best. <33






Have a good night peeps.
Kisskiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D