Aug 7, 2011

So Cold

Well, hi there. Hmm. I'll start with a big laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. THIS BLOG IS SO DEAD! I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I POST SOMETHING OR ANYTHING HERE.


Okay, so let's start from school. Well, school is ... miserable, completely sucks to the core and guess what tons of exams are coming up soon. Next week. NEXT BLOODY WEEK. For God's sake, it's only the first month of school and exams are piling up? That's ridiculous. For whoever planned that monthly exams, note this, because I really mean it, YOU SUCK SO BAD. 


Well, my personal life is sort of .... I don't know. It's just I was happy then something pissed me off and then something will surprise me again and I got well, sort of crazy. Maybe it was just me acting weird. 


I think I need some sleep.
Good night.
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D