Aug 29, 2011

Make It Up As We Go

Hello there.

I woke up at 8 then watch The Social Network without breakfast. Yea, I was so fungry - fucking hungry. Lesson learnt today : Breakfast is important!

So, as you know I am now on my third year of my junior high school. I can't believe I'm going to graduate from my junior high school in sort of about 10 months. This is the last year I can be with my friends whom I have been with since the first year. They .. aren't really my "friends". But they are my classmates. Lately, I've been thinking about the two years I've been in that class. Never a dull moment when they are around. Well, it wasn't that nice. But it's sort of memorable. I used to think that that class fits me. I mean I really don't belong there. But I don't know why, every time I think of the memories that they left me, it makes me smile, even when it is embarrassing for me myself. They like to call me "Tarzan". Now, I smile every time I remember that. I used to think that they are all too arrogant because they never greet me. And I've just realized that maybe it's me who close my myself from the others. They happen to be friendlier to me now. I used to think that the class sucked, the people were all so lame, the teachers bored me to the core, the class was so dirty. But after all, those things won't matter anymore after we graduate.

We'll soon face something called farewell. As far as I know, farewell always hurts. It always does. And I know we'll all be separated. We'll all go our own way. Some will stay here and continue their studies, some will go overseas. These "some" who stay will also probably be separated. No one knows what is waiting for us.

So, the point of this post is . . .  I don't even know what the point is. Maybe I just wanna say that finally, after two years, this class means a lot to me and I really mean it. Thanks a lot guys. I finally can love you guys. <3

This is OUR moment.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D