Jul 25, 2011

Together You And I Back To Black

First of all, deep condolence to Amy Winehouse's family. Well, I'm not a big fan of hers and I have no idea about who she is or whatever. But, rest in peace Amy Winehouse. :)

And now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VINA JESSICA AND VIVI JESSICA. May both of you have all the best things in the world. Thanks for being good friends to me this whole time. Love you bothhhh. :* Well, it's yesterday. But I've got no time to update this blog because I was going out with them. :B

Well, we went to Sun to have lunch then headed to Sun21 to watch Larry Crowne. It was nice. I miss hanging out with them. Aaaaah. It's been so long since we gathered together. With Vivi, Vina, Candy and Jasinta. We used to gather once a week in my house. Ohhh, how I miss that right now.

Anyways, here I present, Larry Crowne ;)


xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D