Aug 27, 2011

Just A Kiss

Hello. This is the very first real post after a long long time.

So, since this is weekend and I'll be having a one week of holiday, I'll be listing five of my favorites song at the moment. :B

  • Kaskade Feat. Mindy Gledhill - Eyes
  • Bad Meets Evil Feat. Bruno Mars - Lighters
  • Lady Antebellum - Just A Kiss
  • Lady Antebellum - We Owned The Night
  • The Band Perry - If I Die Young
I don't know why but I feel like I'm useless. Like there is no more thing that I can do in this life. No, I'm not thinking about suicide. Suicide is a stupid thing to do. I swear that I'll never end my life with such a way. Okay, back to the main topic. Life has been so useless. And I am so not productive. My life is just around school and tuition. The rest of time, I spent it in front of my laptop. I know right, useless. And that's why my eyes ... Okay, don't talk about my eyes. 

I'll post some more shits tomorrow.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D