Jul 13, 2011

Money On The Floor

Heyyy.

School has started for only three days, three bloody days if I may add. I am soooo fed up of everything, EVERYTHING, in that school. If you ask me to list it, I will list it for you. First of all, read this post : BULLSHIT AND PARTY: Fools With You . And then guess what, there is a new rule. We students are all not allowed to use or bring a phone with cameras aka conventional cellphone. See, how sad is that? I know you can now imagine how desperate I can be. Well, the other reason why I hate dislike the school because most of the teachers there SUCKS. Think about this, I should wake up every morning at 5.30 am to go to school. Well, that's still normal. The sad part is that I can easily fall asleep while the teacher was explaining. I mean, what's the point of talking to us student about sovereignty (I google translate it, seriously). Oh please, for God's sake it's the 21st century. You are really kidding me if you say you want to learn about those things in the books. Well, maybe there's some who wants to LEARN about those things. No offense.


Anywayyyy, take a look at this.





I really am not used to my new schedule. Everything is a mess. But I guess it's gonna be fine.
xx,
Little Lamb
p.s. I need a new haircut soon. I really look like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D