Jul 3, 2011

He's The Man

School will start effective immediately and I haven't really prepared anything. And that, my friend, is so frustrating.

Anyway, I've just watched Justin Bieber Never Say Never DVD. It's cool. It's epic. You guys should watch it if you haven't. I still remember the first thought that rushed through my mind when I listened to his songs. I love him. :D And I fancied him. HAHAHA. As time gone by, everyone knows him. Like really everyone. And nearly all the girls in this world love him. Nah, I sort of had the thought that he'll be gone with the wind by the time another teen pop singer rise. But he didn't. See, how cool he is? B)
After I watched it, I really started to look at him in a different way. I used to think that he's just lucky. But now I think that he is really talented. He's started to play drum since he was so little. (I LOVE DRUM very much. But my mom won't let me learn about it. -.-) He can play drum, piano, guitar and trumpet. He is a singer, songwriter, musician and actor. He is so multi-talented. And the most important thing is that he's kind of cute soooooo it's not surprising that everyone actually loves him. lol


rumors said that they broke up a couple days ago. 

Well, I'm not a big fan of him but I do love his looks and his voice. :>
Till then,
xx,
A~

1 comment:

  1. I also just watched NSN :D although I'm not a beliebers too haha :p
    makasih yah masukan tutorial pop up card nya :D
    ntar kalo udah jadi aku kabarin lagi yah haha :)
    eeeep I love Diana Agron too! <3

    LotsOfLoves
    teddy bear princess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D