Jun 8, 2011

Man Down

Hello. It's been a while. Well, there's not much to talk about so I didn't blog. Anyway, found a new online game last night. Moshi Monsters are a cute cute game. You should see all those moshlings. I love them. Ahh. <3 But it's kind of kid's game. It is like drawing, coloring or what. I just like the monsters. Hehehe


So, I've finally got one topic. Q: Do you believe in miracle? A: Well, who doesn't. I bet everybody did believe in miracle when you're a little child. And I believe. Until now. Well, here's the story. I was at tuition yesterday. And there's this one friend of mine whom I expected to come that day. Well, we haven't officially shook hand and talked but yea, we are friends. That tuition is boring but I love it there. I felt like I belong there. Okay, back to the story. So I came earlier with my sisters. And I ... waited for him. I don't know but I kind of like him. As friends, you know. He seems like a caring person. After a while, I thought that he wouldn't come. So I was like a foolish person, sitting there. And I wrote something on the paper which is a secret. :p At that very moment, he really came. And I was like "WHAT?" And there he was, wearing the same color of shirt as I am. I kept laughing like a clown and he was like "what the hell are you laughing at?". That's it. Which means miracles do happen. It's just how we wish for it. It just happens, you know. That's it.


Anyway, I'm going there again tomorrow's afternoon. Let's see if another miracle happens. ;)
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D