Jun 4, 2011

Hit The Light

HELLOOO.

I'm dead bored. But yes, I haven't been blogging since like ... forever. So, what's up guys? I've ended up my final exams since Tuesday. The reason why I don't post on this dead-blog is that 1. I'm really really lazy to type. and 2. after my final exam's over, my Mom and Dad was going to Singapore with Grams because my Grams has this what I don't know. So my mom was like hiding my modem and apparently she was putting it on the table. It was me who's stupid enough not to know that she hid it there. :s

Anyway, this long long holiday is so so boring, so annoying if you know what I mean. I have nothing to do, like seriously all I did was sitting down in front of my laptop, surfing on the internet, playing online games OR watching DVDs and reading novels. This is so so depressing. I've never been so bored. And this is the worst holiday ever. So, I've made up my mind. I'm gonna try to do something different. Working on a project or learning something new or something like that, but the problem is WHAT am I gonna do? I really have no idea what I should do. Okay, maybe I can list down some of the things I can do, which is not many. Well, so:
  • Driving lesson. I want to do this. With Cindy. Like what Ray has suggested me to do. BUT my dad said no. And I lost my interest on that once at all. So, no.
  • Cooking lesson. Okay, maybe I am a terrible chef. I just want to try. But I don't really like the idea of having an oily face after all. So, no. (I don't think I wanna be a chef either)
  • Doing crafts. Problem is I'm sick and tired of making crafts. I've been dealing with it for the last two years. So, no.
  • Writing novel. I, actually, have no interest in that thing. I just found out that I have so many ideas. It's just I'm lazy. Yes, L A Z Y.
  • Okay, no more.
Nah, I'm just lazy and lazy and lazy and lazy. And now, I'm gonna end this post because I'm too lazy. The reason why I'm being so lazy is because I slept at 2 yesterday and I woke up at 8. So this lack of sleep is killing me slowly. So, end of story.
Bye.
xo,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D