Jun 24, 2011

California King Bed

Hello again. lol

Remember I told you about the cooking class I took? Yea, it was so much fun. Thinking about taking the cooking class again this December.
So, it was in J.W. Mariott. And we made pizza. Some of the toppings:

cheese
sausage
mushroom

olive
pineapple
bacon
 
chicken

bell pepper 

onion

tomato

Well, since I really dislike some of the toppings, I don't even bother to put it as my pizza's topping. I put bacon, chicken, sausage, mushroom and lots of cheese. :D

Well, this is my pizza after being baked.

Well, it is a little bit of messy. But it is so yummy. :9
I also got the certificate.

After the cooking class, we headed to Sun Plaza to chill out and as usual had our routines. :p Eating, buying novels, photobox-ing, etcetc.


Phtobox-ing with C, A and W.  

novels

bunches of DVDs

Starbucks after the tiring class

And anyway, I'm heading to Brastagi tomorrow. till then bloggers. :)
xx,
A~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D