Jun 10, 2011

Bang Bang Bang

Good afternoon. I'm back bitches. Hahaha. So, what's up? This holiday is as boring as hell that I don't even know what era I'm in. At this very time, I really would go to my boring tuition rather than stay home all day like a dog. Seriously. I don't hang out. I don't spend my time with my friends, especially Cindy because I got boring seeing her everyday. :p

Let's list my everyday-boring-routine:
Wake up. Mostly at nine or ten. :p - Breakfast. - Online for a few minutes. - Morning shower. - Lunch. - Online again. Or probably watch DVDs. - Tea time. - Evening shower. - Dinner. - Online. - Sleep. - Dream. - Wake up. - Breakfast. - and so on and so on.

This is so boh-ring. I've never been so bored.
Alright, no more shitting here.
xx,
The boring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D