Mar 21, 2013

Long Long Time Ago

Wow, time flies faster than a rocket does.

I lost interest in everything so I pretty much slack around doing nothing. Not just in blogs, I also now think that books and movies are boring. I enjoy one or two good movies now and then but I don't knowwwwwww. Everybody and everything become less attractive. As for blogging, it's not like I hate blogging. It's just I don't feel the feel to blog. It's as if I'm a living corpse. So is this blog. A living corpse. Yep.

Every time I try to write about something, I can only think of 2 or 3 sentences and then boom, no ideas about what to tell you guys here. Or sometimes I got distracted by other things. But when I don't even think about blogging, the thought of writing a really nice and long essay about who-fucking-ever ruined my life my day. And then suddenly, I'm brainstorming the idea. After a few days, I'll think about it again but have completely forgotten the brilliant idea I had. Like an old woman who has Alzheimer.

Pffftt, shouldn't talk about this from the first place. Now I feel like I should just shut up.

Me and Thea at Cs' house.


Chinese New Year's eve, spent with my beloved ones, as usual.









CNY Day 2: at Pizza Hut with them guys after visiting Koman's house.
Left to right: me - atok - haye - CP - jess - thea - koman - pat behind the camere (because he's basically too shy to join us HAHA)

After our interview with Mr. Limyu.
CS - Belle - Gilbert - MJ - me - Jess - Hendro - Agung - Inzie - Mr. Limyu himself - Calista - Jessy

 
An interview with Miss Deliana, our PE teacher.
Jess - CS - me - Belle - Calista - Inzie - Hendro

At school. Belle - Memet - me

Black chicken on the roof yo!

Rehearsal at CS' house.





See  ya on the second post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D