Mar 24, 2013

Horrendous Life

I was scrolling down my blog, reading my old posts when I accidentally read this:
Parents, problems, friends, fakes, boys, love, crush, dating, responsibility, drama, heartache, failures, stress, happiness; it's life.

And I recall everything, every problems I had, every memories I remember. And sadly, I don't feel anything except one feeling: disappointment. Maybe my life is pretty messed up that I don't even know what to feel. Or what to say, what to think, everything. 


And I don't even know what's right and what's wrong anymore. And it's hard not to give up when you look like a failure.



it'd be telling everyone what I feel about them.

1 comment:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about,
    why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?



    Feel free to surf to my site ... baseball workouts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D