Nov 20, 2012

The Best Friend

Happy belated birthday to the best friend in the whole world. :* xx

So yesterday was her birthday. I just want her to know that I love her no matter whatttttt. And ps. jsyk, she's still single so ......... HEHEHE
OH LOOK. I've got bangs now.


I and she. Me and her. We. Us.
ps.I soooo miss my old hair.

How do I look? :P


Check out my feather earring. :3 


Anyways, I know my bangs is like so asdfghjkllu ugly. And I know it's like the worst haircut ever. But you know, I try to be positive and think to myself that this can't be that bad. And it actually works to boost my confidence. Trust me, I cried when I got home after I got my hair cut. And I clipped it up. And I think it looks worse but nobody actually knows that I cut my bangs. I have received a tons of, idk if it's hateful comments or what, but I kinda feel offended. It's not that I'm so sensitive or I'm having my period, BUT ehm who won't feel that way when you go to school and the first thing that anyone greets you with was wow, your hair looks different and so shitty and yadayadayadayada. Well, they don't exactly say it directly, but you can see it in their faces that that's what in their minds. Well, some did say it directly and that's really mean, I think. lol There's a junior of mine and I don't exactly keep in touch with her but when we suddenly bumped into each other the other day, she was like "ooooooooohhhhh, so uglyyyyyyyyy, why did you chop off your bangss?" How can you not feel offended? It's even stranger if you don't feel offended. Probably you don't give two craps about anyone's anything but once people say those offended comments, you'll feel uneasy kannnn? But I don't live to please you bitches. So nowwwww, I don't even care what my hair looks like anymore. Who will care anyway if even I myself don't care? Except that siao guy Arvin who keeps mocking my hair. By the way, that girl is so annoying I don't even want to talk to her anymore. lol 

Well, okay, what I'm trying to say is that maybe you hide yourself so well because you think "it's a mean world, what's everyone going to think?" Well, you can hide, but aren't you tired? Of everything? Even if you hide it so well, one day, everybody's gonna know. And fuck the world, just be yourself! Who cares if anyone's gonna judge you? 

Goodnight
xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D