Nov 5, 2012

Pretty Boys

Spidey hold my hand! :3

edited with picmonkey. So cute, isn't it? Anyways, happy Hallooweenie! :P

Hello. Feeling both flowery and uneasy today. (HAHAHA WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?) I had so many things to do. Pft. Busy Monday, as usual. Computer tests, physics papers and whatsoever things. Plus our teacher got Typhoid Fever and we planned to visit him in the hospital but then everything is messed up. So we cancelled and just sent the fruit parcel to his house directly instead. And then we need to breed Paramecium for our Biology Lab. Just a typical Monday. Except that today, there were 18 Korean students who came here for the student exchange program. I heard that they're from 16 different schools. And btw, they will also attend our school for .......... one day only. But can you imagine how exciting that is? There's 3 of them who are gonna be in our class; 1 guy and 2 girls. They are really friendly. And they gave out free ginseng candies. :P And the guy who will be in our class tomorrow is really ehm cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Cute isn't even enough to describe him. And until this moment, I can still smell the sweet scent of his body and I can still recall how cute he is when he talks and when he smiles and when he tries to say something but he can't find the right word for it. (ps. They can't really speak English. It's not that I'm insulting, but at least I think we're better in speaking English than they are, no offense)

Oh yea, so Thea and I, we're literally following Jessie and Belle and the Koreans around to show them our school. And trust me when I say, I don't understand a thing what they said in Korean and with their messy English, I only understand half of things they said with the speed of a turtle, slow-loading brain. My brain is still kinda slow because it's filled with the excitement of them being here, Medan, of all town in Indonesia. And by the way, there's only 3 Korean words I know, which is anyeonghaseyo, kamsehamnida, saranghamnida. OKAY. Let's just pretend I don't know any of those.

Okay. I have to stop. BUT IT'S JUST TOO AWESOME NOT TO BRAG! HA! :P
Gotta go. Need to finish my chem and physics and study my biology.
xx
Alvina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D