Jul 21, 2012

Recap

Recap pictures for June-July. 

Went to Thamrin with mom and sisters. Made this out of boredom. :P


:3



LOLOLOLOL I know the color sucks to the hell.  


But I actually stick it on the door. :P


Random. So random. This was when I went to Graha Methodist with mom to watch the choir show.

From Cindy................................


From Devin. So thoughtful righttttttt?


From Angelaaa.

From Christine :3

From Cindy K. :3

From Adikaa.

Anywaysssss,

WANT!!!
WANT!!!!
WANT!!!

No, I don't watch it. I just love the illustration. It's cute.

I rarely take a picture of me from the mirror! The last time I did this was three years ago. :P

ASS-ignment waiting to be done.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D