Jul 3, 2012

HELLO JULY

Well, hi! :)
HELLLLLLLLLOOOO JULLLLYYYY! :D:D
I just opened my school's website. But then I get bored so I planned to answer some random quiz. But then I'm not in the mood soooooooo......... I will finally type a decent post (or maybe not decent at all :P) on this blog.

Anyway, it's July already!!! Time flies so fast. Believe it or not, I didn't do anything this holiday. It's not like I have to do anything. But I'm just so unproductive. I mean seriously, all I do is: 1) sleep. 2) eat. 3) online. 4) watch dvd. 5) shower. 6) online again. 7) eat again. 8) sleep again. 9) do everything all over again. Like zombies. But zombies don't go online. And they don't shower.


Well, the good thing is that school is starting alreadyyy. In 6 days. I'm so excited. And I should be happy now right? Holiday is so boring, I could literally be hibernating but I didn't coz I had internet. And since I'm back to the Gourmet Ranch mode, I have to update my Gourmet Ranch friggin everyday. Blame my boredom. *le sigh* This has got to stop once school starts. Gray skirts here I cooommeee. ps. The skirt is super ugly.


I miss my long hair. :( It's so short now, I can't curl it. :(:(


Corpus starts today. Which means YAYYY! Should be there at three. I really wish my teachers for this semester aren't the horror ones. Like for example, Miss Indah. I'm GE1 already btw. Hehehehehe.

A random fact about me: I reeeaaaaalllly like everybody calling me vina. Vina. Vina. Vina. Vina. HAHAHAHAHA. No, I'm not being narcissistic. Okay, maybe a little. But I reaaaalllly love it. It's not me who shortens my name. I guess Cindy or idk lah. It just feeeels ...... I don't know, personal? It makes me feel happy at some point. HA! Now I'm being narcissistic. 

Okay then.
xx
ps. Cindy and Angela are home alreadyyyyyyyyyyy. YAYYY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D